Monday, May 14, 2012

The Blogsphere is all a Twitter

Social Media has taken over the world!
I'm not even joking, it literally has. Every brand, company, blogger and your average joe is using some form of social media.



Personally, I am addicted. Ever since Facebook made its way into my life in 2005, I have not looked back.
Since my little blog is still in its baby stages, I have been reading alot of articles on how to use social media to my advantage.

While browsing, I came across this gem of an article simply named 30 Things to Tweet About Your Brand.

It's genius! Here are a few of my favs from the list that I would never have even thought of.

23. Create Twitter lists of industry-relevant analysts, well-wishers or customers, and announce the lists publically.  This sends a positive message to the mentioned people.
29. Give daily twitter tips on usage of your brand’s products/service or on the basis of the industry expertise. Tips sell well on Twitter.
30. Make regular #FF Friday Follow recommendations or announce fan of the week with some incentives or freebies to the winners.


Follow the link above to read the article in its entirety. You'll be glad you did. Also be sure to follow yours truly on Twitter here.




No comments:

Post a Comment